Since 1994, the Bruno Group (renamed Bruno Group Signature Events in 2004) has offered a variety of services to the meeting, conference, and exhibition industry. Our deep level of experience as event organizers helped us to understand the live event ecosystem and craft services that meet the needs of our customers: event organizers, industry suppliers, and technology companies.
Michelle Bruno is a certified exhibition and meetings professional (with CEM and CMP designations), writer, and blogger who has written for industry publications, research organizations, and online media for more than a decade. Paul Bruno is a marketing and creative entrepreneur who handles the printing, marketing, and promotional products campaigns for some of the most prestigious brands in the Intermountain West.
The Bruno Group Signature Event team focuses on content marketing programs, content development, and promotion for the face-to-face event industry. The company’s services cover a wide variety of disciplines:
- Content development: articles, ghost blogs, ghost tweets, guest blog posts, LinkedIn profiles, PowerPoint presentations, emails, corporate publications, white papers, press releases, newsletters, case studies, eBooks, resource libraries, Website copy, and anything with words
- Content marketing strategies for demand generation and lead nurturing
- Event content program management: speaker selection, content design, supplementary materials
- Social media marketing, traditional marketing, marketing program development
- Printing brokerage
- Promotional products
- Embroidered apparel and products