Bruno Group Signature Events has managed and launched some of the premier public shows and conferences in Utah including The Home Machine Quilting Show, Utah Pet and Companion Expo, Senior Expo, and Salt Lake Chamber’s Business-to-Business Expo.
On March 21, 2012, we will co-produce a one-day workshop, EastVirtual, at the ASAE Conference Center in Washington, DC for trade associations and for-profit event organizers.
Michelle Bruno has written or writes for IAEE, CEIR, Smart Meetings, EXPO, TSNN, MeetingTechOnline, and a number of private companies. Her published work includes:
- Managing the Special Needs of Key Exhibitors and Market Leaders (CEIR)
- Acquisition and Retention of Key Attendees (CEIR)
- Business Ethics and Predatory Business Practices in the Meetings and Exhibitions Industry (IAEE)
- International Event Planner.digital newsletter
- Fast Forward newsletter
- Global View Notes newsletter
- Rock-It Review newsletter
- E2: Exhibitions and Events
- Executive Briefing newsletter
- MeetingTechOnline Buyer’s Guide To Mobile Apps
A selection of recent articles is located here.